- maria stamas on Daring to be Prescriptive by The Rev. Daniel Heischman, NAES
- maria stamas on How many “Betty Faces” does it take to create ….
- Eileen Kennedy-Moore on Parenting Your Smart Child
- Lori Jankowski on “A Light in the Window”
- Lori Jankowski on Parents’ Beatitudes – Summer Inspiration anonymous
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Yesterday, 10 parents (Fourth Grade and Middle School invitees) attended an SJA Parent Forum on the above topic. Of particular note is the issue of an imbalance of gender distribution in the current fourth grade classes (11 girls of 33 … Continue reading
Despite traffic delays this morning, a hearty group of valiant middle school parents attended this annual parent interchange. Bravo! The topics discussed were:
At this time of year resolutions or lack thereof abound! Instead, I am annually inspired by the story and characters of a childhood favorite, Winnie the Pooh. A.A. Milne invites the reader to choose how to engage in day-to-day challenges.