- maria stamas on Daring to be Prescriptive by The Rev. Daniel Heischman, NAES
- maria stamas on How many “Betty Faces” does it take to create ….
- Eileen Kennedy-Moore on Parenting Your Smart Child
- Lori Jankowski on “A Light in the Window”
- Lori Jankowski on Parents’ Beatitudes – Summer Inspiration anonymous
Monthly Archives: August 2011
These are the ages when three generations in the Legenhausen family experienced flight for the first time! My mother accompanied our family and her grandchildren to Disney World at age 50. I journeyed home via air for the first time … Continue reading